The next Cheadle Area Committee is at Bolshaw Primary School, 6pm on Tuesday 20th November 2012.
Issues for consideration include:
- Dedicating a new footpath from The Paddock, Cheadle
- New double yellow lines on Albert Road, Cheadle Hulme to stop parked cars causing traffic jams
- A proposal to extend double lines on Back Massie Street – a tricky one to get the balance right between the needs of delivery vehicles to maneuver in and out, and having some additional free parking for shoppers.
- Removal of a disabled parking bay outside 11 New Hey Road, Cheadle – the new resident has no need for it
- We are also considering an outline planning application for up to 168 new dwellings off Europa Way, Bridgehall, Adswood but those papers are to follow and not in this agenda.