The next Cheadle Area Committee is at Bolshaw Primary School, 6pm on Tuesday 20th November 2012.
Issues for consideration include:
- Dedicating a new footpath from The Paddock, Cheadle
- New double yellow lines on Albert Road, Cheadle Hulme to stop parked cars causing traffic jams
- A proposal to extend double lines on Back Massie Street – a tricky one to get the balance right between the needs of delivery vehicles to maneuver in and out, and having some additional free parking for shoppers.
- Removal of a disabled parking bay outside 11 New Hey Road, Cheadle – the new resident has no need for it
- We are also considering an outline planning application for up to 168 new dwellings off Europa Way, Bridgehall, Adswood but those papers are to follow and not in this agenda.
Cheadle Area Committee Nov 2012