Cheadle Area Committee starts at 6pm on Tuesday 9th June 2015 at the Ladybridge Residents Club, Edenbridge Road, Cheadle Hulme. As ever, all are welcome.
On the agenda for Tuesday is:
- Application for £453 funding from All Hallows Church youth group on Councillor Lane
- Application for funding from Targeted Youth Engagement Services in Stockport.
- Planning application 58201 – major extension to 276 Styal Road, Heald Green
- Planning application 58234 – demolition of garages off Pendlebury Road and building two new houses
- Presentation of neighbourhood action plan by Stockport Homes
- Brookfield Shiers Family Trust annual report (money the Area Committee hold in trust for the benefit of the community).
- Proposal for double yellow lines at the junction of Argyll Road and Councillor Lane, East Cheadle.
- New yellow lines for Waldon Avenue, Cheadle (off Wilmslow Road) – a revised proposal following further consultation with residents.
- Discussion of traffic issues around the Queens Road area of Cheadle Hulme, placed on the agenda at the request of Cllr John Pantall.
- Proposal for short stay parking at Woods Lane car park, Cheadle Hulme (may be on the agenda in error as this is well outside the boundaries of the area committee).
- Request from Cheadle Civic Society to take a lease on Cheadle Green (this is the “in principle” discussion – substantial further legal work will be needed on the details of the lease).
- Application to use Outwood Road playing fields for the Heald Green festival
- Application from St James Catholic High School to hold a sponsored walk in Bruntwood Park