The next Cheadle Area Committee meeting starts at 6pm on Tuesday 10th November at the Ladybridge Park Residents Club, Edenbridge Road, Cheadle Hulme. As ever, it’s a public meeting and all are welcome.
On the agenda for this meeting:
- Application for funding from 5th Cheadle Hulme Scouts, who are applying for funding towards the £8,000 cost of improving toilets in the scout hut.
- Application for £1,000 to replace and improve the pea-lights in the trees on Walter Stansby Memorial Park in Gatley.
- Planning application 59483 – detailed application for 153 new houses to be build off Europa Way.
- Brookfield Shiers Family Trust – an investment trust councillors manage on behalf of the community.
- Proposal for yellow lines on Carrs Road, at junction with St Margarets and St Davids.
- Proposal for double yellow lines at junction of Twining Brook Road and Edenbridge Road.
- Proposal for a loading-only bay outside 99-103 Silverdale Road (the second unit away from the pub on the parade of shops).
- Application from Cheadle Civic Society to put on Victorian Christmas Market in Cheadle
- Application from St Cuthbert’s Church to use Jubilee Park for a procession and carol concern on Christmas Eve.