The next Cheadle Area Committee will be at the Ladybridge Residents Club, Edenbridge Road, Cheadle Hulme, starting at 6pm on Tuesday 15th December 2015.
As ever, all are welcome to attend.
Coming up for discussion or decision at this meeting:
- A representative from Stockport Clinical Commissioning Group will make a presentation at the meeting on the Proactive Care Model which aims to strengthen community capacity and improve the health literacy, service quality and outcomes of care for people such that fewer people will require hospital admission and consequently reduce demand on the current health and social care system.
- 2nd Cheadle Scout Group applying for £1,000 funding towards a project to give younger leaders the ability to drive the minibus. Anyone who passed their driving test after 1997 needs to take an additional test to drive a minibus and it costs £878 per person.
- Planning application DC60010 – application to build two new houses on land by the junction of Turnfield Road and Schools Hill, Cheadle.
- Draft planning brief for the derelict Sim Chem House – the office building behind the shopping centre. The Lib Dem team in Cheadle Hulme have been campaigning to bring this building back into productive use.
- The Council has consulted on proposals for parking restrictions around the new Oak Tree primary school in Cheadle Hulme – comments have come back so we’ll decide whether to go ahead with the proposals.
- Proposal to formalise the siting of a radio mast on Sanderling Building, Bird Hall Lane for Pure Radio to broadcast. The mast has been there for some time but there’s no formal agreement in place.