The next Cheadle Area Committee meeting is at 6pm on Tuesday 10 December 2019 at Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle. As always, all are welcome.
On the agenda for this meeting:
- Application for £1000 funding for Cheadle & Gatley Dodgeball Club, covering 30 weeks of coaching fees, balls and a training course.
- Application for around £440 from the three local wards for Age UK Stockport to hold local events.
- Application for £150 funding from English Knights Lacrosse towards the cost of taking boys to an international tournament ahead of the U19 world championships.
- Application for £50 from local wards (in addition to funds from other Stockport wards) for Young Caritas to hold a workshop on climate change for local people.
- Planning application 72786 to convert space above and behind Tesco and Betfred in Heald Green into 9 one and two-bed apartments.
- Planning application 73671 for a single storey rear extension and front porch for 4 Twining Brook Road (retrospective)
- Proposal for changes to the speed limits and some other changes for the A555 (Manchester Airport to A6 Relief Road) and some roads nearby.
Full details here.