Graham, Tom and Ian

Your Lib Dem team for Cheadle West & Gatley Learn more

How to report a faulty traffic light

by Lib Dem team on 7 October, 2009

Stockport Council are only responsible for maintaining temporary traffic lights.

If the lights are permanent you will need to report the details to Greater Manchester Urban Traffic Control (GMUTC.)

GMUTC are responsible for the control and maintenance of the traffic signal network in Greater Manchester.

Their contact details are:

General Office: 0161 247 3175
Fault Control Room: 0845 600 1220
General fax: 0161 228 1530

   1 Comment

One Response

  1. Roger says:

    A couple years back I waas able to get a demonstration of the Oculus
    Rift, and it was intriguing. I might float around within the Tuscany demo, however that’s aall there was.

Leave a Reply

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>